Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jeannette's Story






At the top is Crown Princess Elizabeth in the 1940s ... quite the diva ... below that ole girl is all smiles ... though a bit mischievous and a tad bit wicked as she beams with confidence and much pride after being coronated Queen ... and why not, she is a member of a very special girls club ... the 3rd photo of her is in the late 1960s and soul sister is very much in my life ... a very naughty woman in the bedroom with me - and a very lovely pair of tits on her back in the day - always enjoyed eating her pussy - she would put up quite a commotion in bed going crazy like that in such ecstasy ... so did Queen Silvia of Sweden in the 4th photo from the top ... the last two photos are of Ruth Faden ... also a member of this prestigious sisterhood ... one of our scientists whose work on bioethics speaks for itself ...    

Now then, my good friends, I began a most important part to this Magdalenian thought matrix ... a crucial part indeed! ... this part brings you all closer to this very mysterious sisterhood ... though at the same time you all will appreciate just how well they can conceal themselves by their use of information in a most extraordinary artistic fashion --- > avant-garde ... if there is ever a group of people on Earth who can demonstrate very advance forms of intelligence operational skills it is these priestesses of Magdalene ... their covert operations are second to none ... so very subtle and mind blowing ... extremely well coordinated  such that one might even think goddesses were at work ... their technology afford them this luxury --- so advanced that it puts them light years, in a manner of speaking, ahead of all others ... they are in the process of sharing that technology with the rest of the world per their design ... Magdalene has adopted a line from the Monolith as their motto "From thought came all things and to thought shall return all things" ... why this as our motto? ... because we have learned from the Monolith that all humans embody 'Pure Thought' ... this will be explained further as I go along ... these mortal bodies that we are born into the world with are but a temporary housing for what we are evolving into --- > "Pure Thought and without form" ... the entire human race is in transition ... gestating in this cosmic womb we call Earth ...

'Jeannette's Story' is the headline for this section ... and I have been given specific instructions on how to tell her story as it relates to Magdalene ... thus, let me begin:

It was mid-summer of 1979 when I first met 19 year old Jeannette Hogue ... in early July ... approximately 1 month before her 20th birthday ... I was on Magdalenian assignment  working in a warehouse of Sears Roebuck and Company on the west side of Chicago ... I was driving a fork lift truck unloading a semi tractor trailer when a beautiful African American woman approached me ...

Jeannette(Jean):  Excuse me, Mister ... I need to interrupt ... that cargo is going to be relocated to the 8th aisle ...

She had a mischievous smile on her face ... one that I understood ... it was flirtatious ...

Abe:  Ok ... not a problem ... what's your name? ...
Jean:  Jeannette ...
Abe:  My name is Abraham ... you may call me Abe ... Nice to meet you, Jeannette  ...

Jean:  Nice to meet you too ...
Abe:  Would you like to have lunch with me, Honey? ... (impish grin on my face) ...
Jean:  What?! ... (she is a bit embarrassed ... offended ... and tickled ... as she giggles) ...
Abe:  Please contain your emotions, Darling  ... (said sensually with a chummy air and a wicked smile on my face) ...
Jean:  Have lunch with you?! ... I don't think so ... I have a boyfriend ...

I get off the forklift and approach her ...

Abe:  You know what, Sugar, you need to get a grip ... and stop talking to me about your boyfriend ... the twinkle in your eyes tell me that you want to have lunch with me ...

She laughs aloud ... appearing not to be offended ... just as I predicted ...

Jean:  I don't think so ... I don't cheat on my boyfriend ...
Abe:  Ok ... we can be friends ... I am not hard to get along with ... (smiling) ... are you going to the cafeteria or outside of the building for lunch? ...
Jean:  To the cafeteria ...
Abe:  Mind if I sit next to you as a friend and coworker? ...
Jean:  Ok ... but remember, just friends ...
Abe:  Sounds like a plan ... see you then ...
Jean:  Ok ...

She returns to the warehouse office ... when the lunch hour arrives I proceed to the cafeteria and find Jean seated alone ... sit at her table opposite her - facing her ...

Abe:  Hello again ...
Jean:  Hi ...
Abe:  What do your friends call you? ...
Jean:  Jeannette ...
Abe:  Mind if I shorten your name to Jean? ...
Jean:  First time I heard that ... it works ... ok ...
Abe:  You are not a city girl, Jean ...
Jean:  No ... I am from Bentonia, Mississippi ... I have been in Chicago since June of last year ... shortly after I graduated from high school ...
Abe:  I like your southern drawl ...

She giggles ...

Abe:  You are young ... how old are you? ...
Jean:  19 ...
Abe:  I wanted to be sure you weren't jail bait ... I know you just graduated high school ... but some kids graduate at 15 or 16 ...
Jean:  I couldn't get a job here that young ...
Abe:  I believe you could at 17 with a high school diploma ...
Jean:  Perhaps ... ok, I am legal ... but just friends ... remember ...
Abe:  Oh, that's right ... (devilish smile) ...
Jean:  You are young too ... how old are you? ...
Abe:  21 ... I see you brought lunch with you ... I am going to go grab something ... back shortly ...

I purchase a chicken salad and roll ... then return ...

Jean:  You eat healthy ... it shows ... your skin is very smooth ... and your eyes are very clear ...
Abe:  Thank you ... I love that compliment ...
Jean:  I am going to have a salad for dinner ... meantime I am going to enjoy this ham sandwich , barbecue chips and coke ... cupcake too ...
Abe:  Go for it, Honey ... knock yourself out ...

She laughs ...

Jean:  You appear to come from a good background ... how is it that you are driving forklifts in a warehouse? ...
Abe:  I expected that question from you ... I read the curiosity in your face ... you see, I am working with a group of women on a plan for world peace ... (chummy air) ... and the goddesses of heaven have delivered you to me to help in this endeavor ...
Jean:  What?! ... (laughing) ... talk to me so I can understand you ... even though I like the way you use your words ... what group of women are you talking about? ... and how am I suppose to be helping? ...
Abe:  Upon your mind is our seal of approval to move forward with this ... (intense look) ...
Jean:  I am lost ...
Abe:  Yes, I know ... I purposely did that ... it is a code to help me remember something ... and I have just recalled it ... it is in response to your questions ... all things happen for a reason in the cosmic scheme of things ... since meeting you this morning, I have been able to determine that it is meant that you and I be friends ... we can be platonic friends ... I know how to be a girlfriend ... and the women that I work with have a program that help Black women achieve their life dreams ...
Jean:  I have 2 questions ... are you bisexual and what has that program to do with world peace? ...
Abe:  No, I am not bisexual (I am withhold information from her - there is a period in my life from April of '79 through December of '80 where I experiment with bisexuality - one of my lovers is a male - he is Hugh Sowell - I will talk more about Hugh later in this section - after the relationship ended amicably I returned to being heterosexual ... I do not regret the experience ... and still consider Hugh a friend though I haven't seen him since the early 80s) ... empowering women of color helps to achieve world peace ... the thinking is that by empowering more diverse women  ...  then  ...  that helps to empower more and more  children from diverse backgrounds  ...  thus, making for a better world ... a world of peace ... these women feel that a male dominated world is out of balance with its female counterpart  ... they are helping the male to realize that and therefore achieve that balance ...
Jean:  Wow ... impressive ... I like hearing about something like this ... I am guessing that they require you to be very empathetic and sympathetic toward  women and their causes ...
Abe:  Oh, absolutely ... you hit it dead on ... I love your insight ...

She laughs ...      

Jean:  Give me some more insight into your background ... you are certainly not the typical Black guy that I am use to that hit on me ...
Abe:  My family use to live in the Robert Taylor homes housing projects when I was growing up ... but, I spent very little time there because my mother let me participate in a special program these women were offering ... they paid her ... I spent most of my time in Union Pier, Michigan ... though I attended school in Chicago ... the women took the time to drive me back and forth ... it's just over an hours drive from Chicago to Union Pier ...
Jean:  Who are these women? ...
Abe:  They call themselves a very special girls club ... and quite frankly that's an understatement ... they are special indeed! (said emphatically) ...
Jean:  You seem very excited about them ...
Abe:  I am! ... I am! ... (said with a good deal of enthusiasm) ...
Jean:  You express yourself very well ... how come you are not in law or medical school? ...
Abe:  Wow ... you just think so much of me ... (chummy air) ... thanks for that compliment ... I will manage my modesty ... (giggling) ... let me put it to you this, the work that I am doing for these ladies is so important that it dwarfs going to law or medical school ...
Jean:  Tell me more about this work ... and how much are they paying you? ...
Abe:  I am instructed to keep financial arrangements with them confidential ... however, the work I am doing for them can be described as something like an operative for a government intelligence agency ... I go out into the field to look for possible participants to help us with our work ... and that is how I happen to take this job ... I am out fishing for people ... just as Jesus fished for men to do the work of the lord ... taking this job at Sears is a form of  strategy that we use to help us meet certain types of people whom the priestesses determine that are needed at a particular time ... being that this is my first day on the job here at Sears, I have already met a viable candidate ... that individual being you ... 

She giggles and blushes ...

Jean:  What am I suppose to be doing that helps this special girls club? ...
Abe:  Now wait for this ... just be yourself ... it's that simple ... we want to write you in as just yourself ... they are developing a thought matrix ... which is a thought strategy that uses the lives of different people in a series of stories that teach conflict resolution skills towards world peace ... now it is going to be a while before this matrix is ready to be presented to the world   ...  but, we are taking our time to put this together the right way ... I don't have a date on when it will be ready ... I should get it later ...
Jean:  Interesting ... there is not a lot to my life ...
Abe:  Oh yes there is ... I happen to think a lot of you ... you are one of God's gifts to the world ... your life is important ... you matter ... all it takes is one person to change the world ... why not you? ...

She laughs aloud ... and embarrassed by the compliments ... she is a bit uneasy ...

Jean:  I don't see myself like that ... I am just a regular person ...
Abe:  I agree ... a regular person that can change the world ...

She laughs again ... and now she is a bit more at ease ...

Jean:  There is something about you that moves me ... I find you very interesting ...
Abe:  Really ... (feigned excitement) ... wow ... I am glad that I am making an impression on you ...

I sense that she and I are going to be good friends ...

Abe:  Your inner goddess speaks to you ... telling you that this man shall be an influence in your life ... how say ye? ...
Jean:  Ok, friend, we shall see ... (smiling broadly) ... how are we going to do this? ...
Abe:  Oh ... my ... my ... my ... dear woman ... let me see ... let me see ... hmmmmmm ... (feigned pondering) ... what does Saturday morning look like for you? ... can you get away for awhile to accompany me to Union Pier? ...
Jean:  Well ... uhhhhhh ... I guess ... ok ...
Abe:  Can I pick you up at 9am? ...
Jean:  That's fine ...

We exchange phone numbers and addresses ... then engage in some idle conversation as lunch draws to a close ... it is a Thursday ... when the work day end we say our good byes ... I call in sick for Friday so as to avoid Jeannette so that she does not have a change of mind for Saturday ... it would be easier for her to approach me at work with any nagging feelings of doubt than it would be for her to pick up the phone and cancel ... when Saturday morning rolls around, I call her at 7:45am to tell her that I am on my way ... she says that she will be ready ... I pull up at 8:55 ... ring her door bell ... she answers ... walks right out of her apartment ... we proceed to my car ...

Jean:  Very nice car ... a Chevy Caprice ... what year is it? ...
Abe:  Thanks ... it's a '78 ... have you eaten? ...
Jean:  Yes ... and you? ...
Abe:  Just some fruit ... I am going to eat when we arrive in Union Pier ... let's go ...

We get into car and proceed ...

Abe:  Do you drive, Jean? ...
Jean:  No ... I want to learn how ...
Abe:  Mind if I teach you? ...
Jean:  No, not at all ...
Abe:  We will start your lessons in Union Pier ...
Jean:  Ok ...

90 minutes later we arrive at a house the priestesses designated for the meeting ... it is a large house on the shore of Lake Michigan at the south border of Union Pier ... we are greeted by Sarah von Straussen and Desdamona Labelle ...

Sarah:  Hi, Jean, I am Sarah ...  it is quite a pleasure to meet you ... (engaging Jean in a warm handshake) ...
Jean:  Nice to meet you too ...
Dezi:  Hi, Jean, I am Dezi ... it's so nice to meet you ... (engaging Jean in a warm handshake) ...
Jean:   Nice to meet you too ...

To be continued  ...
         
             
                             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment