Monday, July 15, 2013

The Best Kept Secrets

In the above photo Edward Snowden meet with human rights groups in Moscow, Russia ... he has threatened to reveal very sensitive secrets that could be devastating to United States national security ... he does not want to to do this ... but may feel obliged if U.S. intelligence officials move with, what he perceive to be, less than humane actions ...

Let me be clear ... the United States does have very impressive intelligence gathering technology that is not known to the general public ... I will not say what it is ... I will not divulge such very sensitive secrets to the general public ... I believe that the U.S. is trying to do the right thing ... even though they have entered a gray area as far as just how moral or legal some of their tactics are when applying such advance technology ... if I were move to complain about such tactics, I would use the proper legal channels unlike Edward Snowden ... I do not know all the rationale behind his strategy ... nor do I have all the input as to why Magdalene ask me to write him in to the Magdalenian thought matrix ... they will only reveal so much to me to manage Magdalenian intelligence ... my position is that I am cooperating with the U.S. intelligence community ... that is part of my mission per Magdalene ... having said that, let me use some more of their  legal artistic wizardry --- > "Good law is the best art ... as we struggle to develop laws to keep up with rapidly evolving technology ... to find that elusive balance between security and civil liberties" ... Leni Riefenstahl once said that , "The unwritten law defeats the written law" ... she explained that to mean that laws are designed to help people get along humanely ... and that some laws may become outdated ... while others may need to be amended ... still others may need to be created ... and those laws that work just fine are fine ...

I have stated the above to set you, the reader, up for the following ...

I am certain that the vast majority of the general public ... around the world ... would not agree with some of the tactics the United States Intelligence community is using against me in their investigation of Magdalene ... it is my perception that they at times have people brush up against me at times inappropriately in an attempt to anger me hoping that I would react in a manner that would allow them to squeeze information out of me regarding this ultra secretive matriarchal society ... inappropriate touching is illegal even if sanctioned by a special intelligence court in the name of national security ... Magdalene officials have told me not to go to the police unless it was something really egregious ... so far nothing really egregious has happened ... to date --- > a couple of pretty women grabbed my booty ... a guy acting gay grabbed my arm affectionately ... I decided not to pursue the pretty women for a date per Magdalene's orders ... and I told the gay guy that with all due respect to him that I am a straight guy ... notice that I said it is my perception that the U.S. intelligence community is behind this ... I am trying to help them ... but within reason ... please stop the hanky panky stuff ... why  am  I reasonably sure that U.S. intelligence is behind this ... Magdalene signaled me ... and they are unusually good at seeing ...

Magdalene has a way of prosecuting bad behavior ... when that behavior can hide behind the law ... thus, I will use in an artistic manner the name of  Watergate special prosecutor Leon Jaworski who prosecuted President Nixon's co-conspirators for illegal wiretapping  ... the scandal led Nixon to resign ... we are using art in a peaceful art strategy to inform you the public about possible abuse of power ... you all must have a voice in this matter to help hold the government accountable for their actions ... the true power of the United States lie with you all, the people of the United States ... together we can set an example for the rest of the nations of the world to follow ... I have appealed to the U.S. intelligence community to work with me in a less caustic manner ... because I am very understanding of the difficult job that they have in trying to pierce the super secret veil of Magdalene ... I have given them as well as media sources what information I have to help them in their investigation ... I have been restricted in much detail of the inner workings of Magdalene because they always knew that I would be their voice to the world ... so, they very carefully designed my life such that they would be very well concealed from detection by any trying to learn of details of them ... you all will get a powerful glimpse of this when I post 'Jeannette's Story' in a couple of days ... Jeannette is Jeannette Hogue ... my 1st legal wife from 1982 to1990 ... my 1st Magdalenian wives were Sarah von Straussen  and Desdamona Labelle in 1962 ... relationship with them not consummated until 1965 ... Jeannette is a witness to The Lebensborn Angel Project ... I was instructed to bring her to the Witches Coven in Union Pier, Michigan shortly after we met in July of 1979 ...

Upon Magdalene's orders, I am allowed to say the following:

The scientists of The Order of Magdalene may very soon evolve their technology so that they can keep track of me by using nanorobots in my blood stream ... what does this mean? ...

Extremely good question ...

Let me put it to you this way ... the fact that they are in the process of developing such technology ... sooner rather than later ... tells them that other groups of people that are not affiliated with them would likely have the means to develop the same technology ... and some of these groups may not have a humane strategy when using such technology ...

These microscopic robots can be used inside of insects and animals as well to spy on individuals or governments ... once such nasty little robots enter your blood stream ... usually through food or drink ... they will have the ability to monitor you through your eyes as well as your ears ... meaning that they can see through your eyes as well as hear through your ears ... good heavens, what an egregious invasion of privacy! ... and it gets worse ... do you all remember the human to machine interface of the amputee with the prosthetic arm that is brain controlled ... the individual can move the arm with their thoughts ... well, guess what?! ... these nanorobots in your bloodstream will have the ability to read your thoughts and relay them back to those pervs who are monitoring you with a machine that has a computer monitor for such readings ... now bear in mind that if you are a willing participant in such an experiment than those that are monitoring you are not considered pervs because they are not being sneaky ... and criminal ... these nanorobots would also have  remote control capacity meaning that they can override any system you have in your home or office that operate by remote control ... they can also scan the magnetic stripe on your credit cards ... go through your computer files ... learn all your pass words ... plunder your bank accounts ... steal government secrets from government computers by having a fly infected with such robots fly into your office ... such is this new day of clandestine activity ... my God, what a world we have coming! ...

Also, once these nanorobots are in your blood stream they can affect all of your bodily functions at the whim of those operating these microscopic robots by using a machine ... what if a government developed such technology and decided to pick on one of its citizens who is reasonably innocent even though they suspect he may have something to hide ... the burden of proof is not upon the suspected citizen who would be overwhelmed by the use of such technology with no way to fight back ... or does he? ... the temptation to play God and abuse such power may be too much for some to handle ... especially if that government feels that there is no one to hold them accountable ... or is there? ...

I am the good son ... the peace maker ... here to do a very good and very sincere work for all of humanity  ... we have the Monolith and we are in the process of sharing it with the rest of the world ...                

No comments:

Post a Comment