Monday, May 13, 2013

Mischievous Thought

The other day I was seated on a commuter train leaving downtown Chicago where I was doing research at the main library when I overheard the conversation between 2 unusually beautiful and highly intelligent middle age White women seated behind me talking about an assault ... the conversation went as follows:

4 young Black men appearing to be in their early twenties assaulted a White man in his early 40s while he was out jogging in New York's Central Park.  This incident took place in the early 1970s.  The offenders all had knives and demanded money.  Now, I mean ... uhhhhhh! ... do joggers usually carry money?  The man said he was not carrying any money afterwhich one of the perv offenders grab the jogger's penis. 

Offender:  How come you don't have a big dick?
Jogger:  It's big enough to get the job done.
Offender:  You got a smart mouth, Mister ... I am going to suck that motherfucker and help make it bigger.
Jogger:  Ok.

The offender suck the man's dick deliciously ... playing with his testicles while sucking ... talking dirty to the jogger.

Offender:  I know you love the way I suck your dick ... you know I suck some mighty good dick.

The other offenders laugh hysterically.  The jogger bust cum mighty quickly.

Offender:  You bastard ... I love the way you squirt that surrender juice into my mouth ... ummm umph, you ever cum this good? You my man now ... I love you.  I am so very glad that we got acquainted this way.

Afterwards, the offenders ask the jogger for his phone number.   He gives them a fake number.   They let him go.   He reports the incident to the police.   No word on the offenders being caught.  

Woman #1:  Now, that's no way for Black men to show their love for White men ... better conflict resolution skills are needed.
Woman #2:  Oh, absolutely ... I think of Quentin Tarantino's 'Pulp Fiction' and 'The Magdalenian Thought Matrix'.
Woman #1:  What about Robert Mapplethorpe?
Woman #2:  He's ok ... but, I like Quentin Tarantino's work for this incident.
Woman #1:  How about u2's song 'Pride (In the Name of Love)' that pays tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr..
Woman#2:  Most definitely ... that works beautifully ... Bono will be blushing and unable to contain his laughter.

Sex speaks a language all its own per the clandestine work of Sabina Spielrein.

Note that the story about Cate Blanchett is like watching a movie as well as reading a book ... modern technology on the Internet has allowed your average citizen around the world to produce a blog with such an effect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment