Monday, May 13, 2013

Op Ed Piece: My thoughts on the Tsarnaev Brothers

We, the Magdalenians, are helping the United States Intelligence Community as well as the rest of the world to become more and more aware of the need to have a deeper understanding of why the use of art must become sensitive to all on all levels ... why? ... we, the human family, are already connected by thought on levels that only a few understand on arcane levels ... those few being the Magdalenians who are in the know. I only have a certain amount of information and understanding of this ... but, enough to relay the message to you all, the general public.

Please note these thoughts regarding the Tsarnaev brothers:   My superficial observations are such that when I look at the face of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev I am saddened that what appears to be a bright young man attending college was corrupted by anti-social, ill, extremist philosophy.  I believe the younger brother was influenced by the older brother and that he, Tamerlan, was influenced by what was going on in his homeland.  It is my belief that if the United States had a stronger hand in helping to heal the conflict in his homeland then it would have helped to diminish the thought conditions that produce terrorists.  That help could have come in the form of  humanitarian missions ... diplomatic measures ... a peaceful and humane strategy to extend a helping hand across the globe.  Why not?  We are the United States.   A very successful ... profound ... and deep democratic experiment still in progress.  Certainly a nation who can lead the way in such diplomatic and humane measures.  Don't get me wrong --- we, as a country are doing some things in these areas ... but, more can be done ... there are many more creative solutions to explore and be used.  I am here and I have some answers --- > this is one of the main reasons that I am telling my story.  All terrorists don't look like monsters ... some of them may be sleeping in the bed with you.

My ... my ... my,  how I loved Audrey Hepburn ... she was quite a "sleeper"! ...  hee ... hee ... and uhhhhhhhhh, ahem! ... she is quite the sleeper now on a thought level ... in that her Magdalenian story will do a lot to heal the ills associated with the legacy of slavery here in these United States.        

No comments:

Post a Comment