Monday, May 13, 2013

Open Letter to the United States Intelligence Community

What this is About:  We, the Magdalenians, are after the things that divide us ... why? ... because we are all going to be connected by thought.  We have mastered the art of darkness so that we push everyone towards the light.  We are unusually good at using darkness on an artistic level by using a thought strategy only.  I tried very hard to show you  all that this past Saturday,  May 11, 2013.   There is much that you all misunderstand and I have made significant progress in helping you all to understand by starting new blogs.  It takes time.  Please believe me --- > these ladies have a very unique meteor (the Monolith) and developed technology (a most unusual machine that uses biotechnology which they call The Great Machine) that allows them to understand the human mind --- now, pay very close attention --- > to understand the origins of thought and some of its deeper mysteries ... the Monolith refers to thought as "the 5th dimension" ... measure of spatial extent - width, height, and length being the 1st three ... time relative to space being the 4th per Einstein's  Theory of Relativity.  Magdalenian scientists have made discoveries about thought that the rest of the world is not aware of and these discoveries are quite significant ... in fact, so significant that all human life as we know it will be altered for the better.  These are very profound gifts that they are in the process of sharing with the rest of the world.   Please help me to help you all.

I support the American way of life.  If, during the course of your investigation, you all demonstrate that you all support the American way of life but do so in a derogatory or insensitive manner while probing for information then you all feed thought energy into the general thought matrix that subtly influence the ills ... the anti-social behavior of others on all levels.  Therefore, as those who are suppose to serve and protect, you work against yourselves out of ignorance.   Now ... now, please ... I understand ... and I am not trying to be condescending ... I understand that given your very unique technology which shall remain highly confidential with me ... and what you all are experiencing by observing me and noting what the Magdalenian scientists have done to me by experimenting upon me ... giving me "avatar" like qualities ... and I will manage my modesty --- > I am humbled and honored by your thoughts ... assuming of course that they are humane thoughts ... and just so you all know, I do have a great deal of respect for you guys and the work you put in each and every day to understand these priestesses and what they are trying to do ... now, then, as I was saying --- given your very unique technology, you all are pushed to your limits as you navigate gray areas in this uncharted course of intelligence gathering.  And I do relish my job in helping to train you all in these new procedures.  It is going to be alright.   Just you wait and see.   Sincerely.    

No comments:

Post a Comment