Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cathy Lynn Lanier: Chief of Police - Washington D. C.







The 2nd image from the top is of Laura Branigan ... below her is Juice Newton ... below Debra LaFave is Pamela Joan Rogers Turner ...

Well, let's see ... what do you think, Cathy?

Cathy (Lanier):  You are major leagues, Baby! ... I am very sweet on you ... just overwhelmed by your story ... you have an uncanny intuition about women ... about me ... you certainly come across as an avatar of love ... I simply adore your skills ... you have me on the floor screaming in laughter at the way you so cleverly misbehave ... I mean, brother man, that story on Cate Blanchett is God awesome! ... you certainly learned from Audrey Hepburn et. al. ...

Abe:  Thank you so much for those very lovely words, Sugar ... I feel your energy and love your adoring ways ...

Cathy:  You got me strung out, Brother ... I fantasize about you ... seriously delicious stuff you put up on your blogs ...

Abe:  And now I have added you to my collection of extraordinary women ...

Cathy:  Do you think I should pose for Playboy? ...

Abe:  How about posing for me? ...

Cathy:  Ok ...

No comments:

Post a Comment