Saturday, June 15, 2013

Open Letter to President Obama






The 2nd image from the top is a scene from the movie '2001 A Space Odyssey' ...below that is an image of a woman's eye with 3 small planet Earths near ... the 4th image is that of Erin Heatherton per Magdalene's very naughty love theater ... the last image is an artistic statement regarding good overcoming evil --- >Thus, make love not war ... please note some of the lyrics from The Hollies 'The Air That I Breathe':

If I could make a wish
I think I'd pass
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat, no books to read

Making love with you
Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep

Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you



Ok, let us begin ... Digital Fortress:  As a follow up to the NSA posting a few days ago regarding Edward Snowden let me state the following.  Everything that Ed Snowden took with him to China did not come from the computers he had access to.  Other operatives inside the NSA supplied him with information ... what kind? ... I do not know ... as the Priestesses of Magdalene are very stingy with these types of details.  However, I do know that he was instructed not to divulge any of the very sensitive information that I am aware of.  This is a chess game.   He is a bargaining piece.  He is there and I am here.  Let me help you guys out.

If it sounds too good to be true ... it is probably false ... but! ... what if ... this time ... it is true ... 1 squared ... 2 squared ... 3 squared.

He met with Magdalenian operatives in Hong Kong per Magdalene's instructions ... some of those operatives are of Chinese descent --- born and raised in China per Magdalene's design.  Magdalene's technology offers the United State's a very powerful bargaining piece vs China for ecomonic, political, social, and cultural reasons.  These dark goddesses ... these extraordinarily gifted women of Magdalene want the United States to have this most unusual technology first.   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment