Friday, August 23, 2013

Jeannette's Story 9






The 3rd image from the top is of a young ballet dancer ... she is an artistic representation of some of the sexual roles Audrey would play with me in Magdalene's love theater ... such a sexual artist she was ... indeed! cerebral in her strategy ... quite the virtuoso ...

Audrey and I were married ... she was one of my many Magdalenian wives ...

Abe:  I married you for your money, Darling ... (giggling) ...

Early 1968 ... Audrey and I are together ... she cooked up a breakfast of pancakes, waffles, chicken, eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee (for her), hash brown potatoes, sliced onions in butter and garlic sauce, banana and strawberry preserves for the waffles and pancakes, maple syrup ... various donuts ... she had asked me to give her a hug while she was at the stove cooking ... I approached and hug her from behind ... grind my dick into her booty ... she is wearing black sexy panties and bra ... that's all ... I have on black silk pajama shorts and shirt ... that's all ... I got a hard on watching her cook ... and she knew it ... what a dick tease! ... her knees buckle in laughter upon hearing me say that I married her for her money ...

Abe:  (Giggling still) Hee ... hee ... I love that movie ...
Audrey:  Yes, Honey, I knew you were referring to Breakfast at Tiffany's ...

Since our relationship became sexual in February of 1965, she would occasionally tease me about marrying her for her money ... in reference to a scene from 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' ...

Audrey:  You feel so good poking me from behind, Honey ... now release me so I can turn around and kiss you ...

I release her ... we engage in a very passionate tongue kiss ...

Audrey:  We will fuck some more later, let's eat first ...
Abe:  Yeah, I am hungry anyway ... you sho' carrying that bacon in your ass ... people don't really appreciate how big this booty is ... (grabbing it and kneading it) ...

She laughs aloud ...

Audrey:  Yeah, Baby, you get to see me naked ... (continued laughter) ...         

No comments:

Post a Comment