Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Letter to the American People 2








The 6th image from the top is Lorena Bobbitt ... below her is an artistic reference to her fighting for her dignity ... due to years of abuse at the hands of her husband ... she castrates her husband ... fortunately his penis was retrieved and reattached ... below that is a statement that says better conflict resolutions skills are needed ...

Following the meeting of  September 18, 2001 with the Magdalenian officials, it was eventually arranged for me to go to New York Manhatten 4 months later, January 13th, 2002 ... the remains of one of the towers were still being cleaned up as I surveyed the area and paid my respects to the fallen ... upon returning to Chicago, I made my report to the priestesses who crafted out a theatrical event for me to undertake ... shortly after that ... approximately 2 weeks later ... I learned that I would return to New York Manhatten to undertake this mission on September 26, 2003 ...

Saturday ... September 27, 2003 ... while driving through the Holland Tunnel that connects Manhatten to Jersey City, I experienced a hallucination ... Jesus Christ talking to some Al Quaeda terrorists telling them to change their extremist philosophy ... the images caused me to crash into the tunnel wall ... I was able to exit the car and seek help ... I encountered a city tow truck enroute to the accident scene and informed him of the cause of the accident ... when he heard the words Al Quaeda terroists, he phoned it in and a big free for all ensued ... I was temporarily arrested until they could sort through what I was talking about ... they determined no threat and took me to St. Mary's Hospital in Hoboken for observation ... I was admitted for 2 weeks of psychiatric observation  ... I informed the psychiatrists that my hallucinations were a result of people experimenting on me while I was growing up and that it began when I was 4 years old ... having determined  that I was not trying to commit suicide, I was released after 2 weeks ... took a Greyhound back to Chicago and made my report to Magdalene who were ecstatic ... telling me that the intelligence community took the bait and will follow me via use of their technology ... they would not go into the details of how they knew this ... telling me the less I know the better ...

Just get the ice cream and cake ready, Honey, I am coming ...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment